To many scorers on vacation.
- Please remember the speed limit on the driveway and in our parking lots is 15 mph. Please watch your speed.
- On our plinking range, please remember that there are to be no items thrown on the ground to be shot at. This includes but is not limited to cans and bottles (plastic, glass, and metal). The ONLY exception to this is that clay birds may be tossed onto the berm and used as targets.
Openings for Individuals
Open to Members and Non-Members
Last for 10 weeks
Opening for one team at 9:00 PM
Any team that needs a shooter or changes in squad please contact me.
Make-ups and shoot ahead available for missing days, through week 10.
Starts: Tuesday July 20, 2021
Team Trophies: For Class A, B, C, & D
Individual Trophies: For HOA, Class A, B, C, & D
Knife given for 50 Straight (one per entry, per league)
50 targets each night
League Fees $25.00 ( One time per league )
$8.00 per night for members
$12.00 per night for non-member
Any questions call Rick (513) 673-8499
ANNUAL ALL CLAYS COMPETITION
WHEN: October 23, 2021
COST: $40.00 Members
$45.00 Non Members
Includes: Breakfast, Lunch & Trophies
SCHEDULE of EVENTS
8:30 AM Breakfast & Registration
9:00 AM National Anthem
9:30 AM Competitors Meeting ( Trap Clubhouse)
10:00 AM Targets in the Air
Due to location of the sun on #2 Skeet Field the starting times has been
pushed back an hour in fairness to the early squads.
COURSE OF FIRE
25 16 yard Trap
25 Wobble Trap
25 Skeet Targets
24 Skeet Doubles
Perfect Score – 99
Pre-registration is required due to the high turnout expected. This event usually sells out.
Contact: Charlie Wentzel at (513) 574-8315 or email him at email@example.com to register.
THIS CLASS IS CANCELLED.
We are proud to announce that we have invited a local instructor to teach his NEXT LEVEL Self-defense Handgun class at Fairfield Sportsmen’s Association.
Friday/Saturday, Sept. 17th & 18th
The class will start off in the classroom on Friday from 6:00 – 9:00 PM and finish on the range on Saturday from 9:00 – Noon. The class is limited to the first ten (10) participants who register and pay. You must have a valid Ohio Concealed Handgun License to attend this class.
This class picks up where your state-required concealed carry class left off and focuses on improving your ability to avoid a violent encounter, survive a violent encounter with your handgun, and deal with the legal aftermath of a violent encounter. Participants will learn:
- How to identify and avoid a potentially violent threat
- How to develop rules of engagement for inside and outside the home
- Legal issues associated with using your handgun in self-defense
- What to say to law enforcement if you have had to use your handgun
- What non-lethal gear you should carry if you’re carrying a handgun
- How to draw your handgun from concealment and placing accurate shots
Cost: $140 per participant, payable in advance of the class.
Equipment Requirements (What to Bring):
- The handgun (revolver or semi-auto) that you regularly carry with at least 2 magazines or speed loaders/strips for revolvers
- A stiff leather or Kydex holster that can be mounted on your belt (no retention-device, pocket, bra, or purse holsters will be allowed for this class).
- At least one spare magazine pouch that can be mounted on your belt
- 100 rounds of full metal jacket ammunition (range ammo)
- Sturdy gun belt
- Concealment garment typical of the type you routinely use to conceal your handgun
- Comfortable everyday clothes/shoes (no military/tactical/ninja gear unless that’s what you wear everyday)
- Safety glasses and hearing protection
- Notebook and pen (you’ll want to take notes)
Instructor: Bob Jewell is a Rangemaster and NRA Certified Instructor, a graduate of the Law of Self Defense Instructor Program, as well as an accomplished tactical shooter. He annually participates in firearms, legal, medical, and personal defense training from top national instructors such as Tom Givens, Dave Spaulding, and Craig Douglas.
Registration: To register, contact Bob Jewell and mail a check or make an online payment via Venmo (www.venmo.com/Robert-Jewell-25). Payments must be received no later than 30 days prior to the class.
7491 Sussex Drive
West Chester, OH 45069